Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Do things that scare you to grow

I just finished my first webinar via Hangouts on Air today and was just a tad bit nervous knowing that educators from all over Ohio and who knows elsewhere may have been viewing my presentation live. Even  technology coaches are not immune to the anxiety of exploring new technological territories, and unlike the many screencasts I've taken (over and over again), there were no re-dos for this one. The good news is . . . . I survived.  I posted it below - it's all about accessibility tools, most of them Chrome extensions.  Special thanks to Eric Curts of SPARCC who arranged the Hangout on Air (HOA) and Carrie Rathsack, moderator of this webinar and the leader of TILO (Technology Integration Leaders of Ohio).

No comments:

Post a Comment